Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Mod Application: Invader
(01-01-2013, 12:44 PM)VenomSinister Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 04:01 AM)Invader Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 03:50 AM)Fluke Wrote: No fuck you asshole.
Exactly why I need to be a mod.
You'd be banned for 7 days right now. You're spamming and harassing.

Spamming? That is not spam.
He was spamming other things like his fake Mod Application.
~Invader~
Oh okay. And btw, I hope you get picked. Smile
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
(01-01-2013, 07:40 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: Oh okay. And btw, I hope you get picked. Smile
I doubt it. But thanks anyways, I appreciate it.
~Invader~
I can help you guys if you got players from Japan.

However, I do not meet the one month requirement.
[Image: JVB0D.png]
Any more questions or opinions, or did I already get the entire active community to post?
~Invader~
More please.
~Invader~
If there is ever one unforgivable instance of mod abuse on your part and the whole community denounces you for it, how would you yourself be handling it?

What if there's another mod abusing his power while Jacob_ is away? Would you confront him personally? Would you take action against him? Or would you just wait for Jacob_ to hear his opinion on it and let him clean up the aftermath?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(01-03-2013, 10:44 PM)Myem Wrote: If there is ever one unforgivable instance of mod abuse on your part and the whole community denounces you for it, how would you yourself be handling it?

What if there's another mod abusing his power while Jacob_ is away? Would you confront him personally? Would you take action against him? Or would you just wait for Jacob_ to hear his opinion on it and let him clean up the aftermath?
I'd probably just ask Jacob_ how he feels about it, and step down if absolutely necessary. If it could be fixed, like an unfair ban could, I'd just fix it if asked to.

I would probably fix what they did by unbanning if someone was banned unfairly, as I just stated. That'd be taking action, but not really confronting them. I would tell Jacob_ afterwards, yes.
~Invader~
(01-04-2013, 12:00 AM)TylerPerry Wrote: What if 2DWorlds turns into a show called "The Incestors"?
How would you save me from Qwerty choking me?
By terminating your ass.
~Invader~